I needed a dry erase board for our studio, so I made this one! I used an old restaurant tabletop, a vinyl sitcker of our fixie graphic, and a two part epoxy resin to complete the project.
1. I have the board and vinyl graphic ready to go
2. I rubbed the decal down and am peeling of the application tape
3. The decal has been applied and the two part resin is ready to be mixed
4. I poured the resin on and smoothed it as much as possible... it's still liquid at this point and will smooth itself out
5. I drilled holes in the corners and mounted it to the wall!