Vital is hiring: Studio Assistant
Vital Industries is hiring!
Vital is looking to fill a studio support role, so we can keep our printers printing and our shippers shipping. This means doing the dirty work. Screen printing experience not required - just a positive attitude and a willingness to care about what we care about! If you are good fit, advancement possibilities exist.
Position Title: Entry Level Studio Assistant
Wage: Consistent with an entry level position, $11 Negotiable
This is the most basic production and shipping support role. We need someone to prep and tape screens before a print run; sort and fold garments at the end of the dryer during print runs; load and unload glassware dryers; clean screens, wipe down press, and put away inks at the end.
Other duties may include:
- Maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment.
- Shipping support: Sticker glassware, operate a tagging gun to put hang-tags on garments, assemble and tape boxes, pull orders.
- Inventory Management support: Assist in inspection and counting of incoming inventory, stock items on appropriate racks, assist in quarterly inventory counting.
Working conditions and Application Process:
Please read this section as it includes important requirements for the job and applying. To be a good fit, you need to be okay with the following:
- 35-40 hours per week. Scheduling is negotiable and may vary with demand. Studio hours are 8-5, M-F.
- Attention to detail and able to solve problems creatively.
- Enjoys cleaning up and organizing.
- Ability to take direction, as well as offer suggestions to improve the processes.
- Ability to count objects (i.e. t-shirts and glassware) and record numbers accurately.
- Play well with others. We are a small team whose work overlaps to reach common goals.
- Able to work hard, fast!
- Work can be strenuous, requiring regular lifting of multiple boxes of 50+ lbs.
- Ability to work on feet most of the day.
- Frequently assigned to changing priorities.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Awesome work environment, with Unlimited High 5’s.
COVID-19 considerations: All Staff are expected to wear masks while on site.
How to apply:
Submit your current resume and a letter of introduction to email@example.com, telling us a bit about yourself and why you’d be a good fit. Interviews will start as soon as suitable applications come in.