Vital Industries located in Rhinelander, WI specializes in screen printing and embroidery of glassware, home goods, apparel & accessories. Our products are designed and printed in our Northern Wisconsin studio with quality and aesthetic in mind for everyday use. All of the goods our team creates uphold a high standard to last vibrantly throughout the years. Vital is adding to the team of people who show up each day to make that happen. Currently, we are expanding our custom printing and embroidery segment. Our business is growing and we are looking for highly motivated candidates with an attention to detail and keen sense of organization that are looking to grow with us.
Glassware Screen Printer:
Screen printing experience not required - just a positive attitude and a willingness to care about what we care about!
Main functions: All duties of glassware screen printing including:
- Screen and artwork preparation, ie. computer file preparation, printing films, and burning screens.
- Ink mixing and color matching, involves careful measuring of small amounts and discerning color variations
- Operation and troubleshooting of screen printing machine and dryers.
- Managing glassware production scheduling with efficiency and serving the customer in mind.
- Product quality control.
Working conditions: To be a good fit, you need to be okay with the following:
- 40 hours per week, 8:30-4:30, M-F. Schedules may vary with demand. Overtime may be scheduled as needed.
- Play well with others. We are a small team whose work overlaps to reach common goals.
- Work can be strenuous, requiring regular lifting of multiple boxes of 30+ lbs. Ability to work on feet most of the day.
- Awesome work environment, with Unlimited High 5’s!
How to Apply:
To see a full job descriptions and learn more about working at Vital Industries, email email@example.com or visit us on Indeed.
If you'd like to apply, submit a current resume and letter of introduction to the above email. Tell us a bit about yourself and why you’d be a good fit! Interviews will happen on a rolling basis as suitable applications are submitted.