Position Title: Studio Assistant
Reports to: Production Manager
Consistent with an entry level position, $10-11 Negotiable
●Prepping and taping screens
●Printing manually and operating screen printing presses
●Assist in printing by loading and unloading glass from ovens
●Sorting and folding garments and softgoods from dryer
●Cleaning Screens, Presses and printing tools
●Assist in maintaining a clean working area
●Shipping support, printing order forms for fulfillment
●Assemble and tape boxes
●Counting inventory and stock items as needed
●Assist shipping and production departments as assigned
Working conditions and Application Process
Please read this section as it includes important requirements for the job and applying. To be a good fit, you need to be okay with the following:
●35-40 hours per week. Schedule may vary with demand. Studio hours are 8:30-4:30, M-F. Overtime may be scheduled as needed.
● Attention to detail and able to solve problems creatively.
● Cleaning up and organizing
● Ability to take direction, as well as offer suggestions to improve the processes.
● Ability to count objects (i.e. t-shirts and glassware) and record numbers accurately.
● Play well with others. We are a small team whose work overlaps to reach common goals.
● Able to work hard, fast!
● Work can be strenuous, requiring regular lifting of multiple boxes of 50+ lbs.
● Ability to work on feet most of the day.
● Frequently assigned to changing priorities.
● Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
● Awesome work environment, with Unlimited High 5’s!
How to apply:
Submit a current resume and a letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us a bit about yourself and why you’d be a good fit. Interviews will start as soon as suitable applications come in.